REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FROM PROSPECTIVE CBOs SUB GRANTEES
BACKGROUND FOR THE GRANT:
MUWRP is Implementing a comprehensive HIV/ AIDS prevention care and treatment program in collaboration with Local Government structures, Faith Based Organizations, Community Based Organizations, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Gender Labour and Social Development and other partners in the districts of Buikwe, Buvuma, Kayunga and Mukono.
MUWRP seeks to engage qualified CBOs, one of which MUST be KP-led, to support implementation of comprehensive community HIV interventions that target Key and, Priority Populations and Adolescent Girls and Young Women, in and out of School youth, and Orphans and Vulnerable Children.
PROGRAM GOALS AND IMPACT INDICATORS:
Please refer to the priority areas in the MUWRP RFP Lead document that guides the application process at www.muwrp.org
SCOPE OF THE GRANT INTERVENTIONS:
The funding period is one-year renewable subject to excellent performance and availability of funding. Activities will be implemented in, Buikwe district, focusing on prevention, care and treatment.
- This process is competitive and open to CBOs with physical presence and currently operating in the mentioned districts i.e Buikwe.
- Prior experience of implementation of similar or related activities is required/added advantage.
- Physical presence of the CBOs in Buikwe district within the targeted implementation area for at least one year prior to this RFP.
- CBOs with a record of fraud or failure to account for resources from any funding agency need not to apply and shall be immediately disqualified at any stage of the application process or during program implementation as and when information to that effect is obtained.
- Any kind of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Details about the RFP can be obtained from our website www.muwrp.org
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS AND DEADLINES:
A technical and financial proposal must be submitted with separate labels i.e. financial and technical proposals. Please indicate on the main envelope, the name of the organization applying.
Proposals should be addressed to the Executive Director MUWRP and hand delivered to MUWRP field offices at Ntenjeru Kayunga district Offices, not later than, 3rd December 2021
TIME LINES FOR SG APPLICATION REVIEW PROCESS
|1||Advert for request for proposal/assistance||15th November 2021|
|2||Deadline for submitting proposal||3rd December 2021|
|3||Deadline for seeking any additional clarifications on proposal||10th December 2021|
|4||Pre-bid meetings – virtual||14th December 2021|
No application will be received after 2pm of the deadline day. Proposals received after the deadline will not be accepted. Kindly consider yourself un successful if we do not get back to you within 6 weeks’ time.